Some days, life hits you like a ton of bricks. And other days, it's all sunshine and roses. Well life lately has been a perfect mix of both:)
I've been doing dates with my cousin's little kiddos. For the older munchkin's date, we headed to get our nails done. This time, the little munchkin and I went to the Children's Museum in Iowa City. If you haven't been there yet, it's a must! We had so much fun!
She was all about the grocery shopping and showing me what she picked!
They have different 'stations' and she loved the hospital. I just couldn't stop laughing at her with the walker!
But I think her favorite place might have been the music room! So much fun to run around and make all the noise she wanted!
Later that week I got to go pick the kiddos up from daycare!
Before heading to the park, we sat on the ground and watched the train go by! We even worked on our numbers by counting the cars that went by! It was a pretty long train and we stopped after 30:)
In the midst of all that fun, I threw in a wine night with Hocus Pocus and some of my favorite co-workers!
You can clearly note that is my dog by her interest in the wine:) Like owner, like puppy... (the saying is still applicable...right?! Ha!)
Halloween weekend I headed up to Milwaukee to visit Lindsey! I met Lindsey in grad school and after we graduated, she headed to Milwaukee for her fellowship and I stayed in Iowa City for mine! So this was my first trip to visit her and we had a blast! We also think we won best costume:)
For Halloween night, I went out to trick or treat with the munchkins!
We went as a patient, an elephant, and a doctor! They are at a perfect age to experience the magic of Halloween and it is so fun to be a part of watching their joy!
I mean how cute are they?!
And speaking of cute....
A friend of mine just had a baby and I got to go steal some baby cuddles! He was so precious and I love getting to hold him and catch up with his Mama!
And finally,
Tuesday of last week I headed up to Dubuque for work! I was able to sneak away for lunch and took my sandwich over to Fenelon Place Elevator for an awesome view of Downtown Dubuque and the river. It was a perfect place for lunch:)
So that is the past couple weeks condensed into one big post!
Happy Monday everyone!
xo,
j
No comments:
Post a Comment