Happy Friday!
I don't know about you but I love Fridays and I really love half days at the office!
Today I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers to share my Friday Favorites!
1.
So I don't know about you, but I'm falling in love with Nordstrom. They've had their anniversary sale the past month (it ends August 8th!) and I've spent most my free time shopping away. I ordered this dress and let me tell you, I am in LOVE!
It is so comfy!! It's perfect when dressed up for the office with a cardigan or jacket, but can easily transition into a fun outfit with a cute pair of wedges, a scarf, necklace, or jacket! It's perfect for layering, which is another reason I love it so much!
2.
This weekend I'll be in recovery mode, which means lots of wine, Netflix, & Amazon Prime.

I'm halfway through the show Downton Abbey and I love it! I can't believe I waited this long to jump on the bandwagon, but it's funny, British (which I love), and interesting. I like the dynamics of the all the characters. There's lots going on but never too much so it's just perfect!
3.
Exactly one year ago today I was in Vail, CO enjoying this view:
Needless to say, I'd much rather be there than sitting in the office, but it makes me super excited for my trip to Colorado over Labor Day weekend! So instead of enjoying this view, I'll just daydream about it and plan for my trip!
4.
Today is a very special day. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about......
Tonight is the night of opening ceremonies for the Rio 2016 Summer Olympic Games!!
I LOVE the Olympics. I love the camaraderie, I love the friendships, I love the stories (an Iowa wrestler btw!), I love Team USA, I love it all!
So in addition to watching Downton Abbey, you'll find me watching the Olympics the next couple weeks. My DVR is already set to record everything so I won't miss any of the excitement!
Well that's all for now! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
xo
j

No comments:
Post a Comment