Monday, August 1, 2016

About Me

If you're here, welcome!

After months and months of following some of my favorite bloggers, I've decided to join in.

Fair warning, my life isn't always adventurous, but it is always fun and happy!

To get started, I've decided to share a little bit about my life with you.

Full name: Jaime Pearson, but I go by Jai or J

Age: 24

Education: I completed my undergrad schooling at the University of Northern Iowa before going to grad school to get a Master's in Health Administration from the University of Iowa

Hometown: I was born in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, but moved to Fort Dodge, Iowa at a young age and lived there growing up!

My family: My immediate family consists of my dad, Eric, my mom, Lynette, and my younger brother, Colin

Favorite Food: Ice cream, pasta, and seafood (Can you honestly pick between those three?!)

Favorite Drink: Wine, wine, wine and more wine. I love a good glass of dry wine. White in the summer and red in the winter

Favorite Show: T.G.I. Thursdays! Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, & How To Get Away with Murder

Favorite Vacation: Italy or Dominican Republic. Such different places, such different vacations, but both amazing!

Favorite Sport: Swimming! Growing up, I loved spending time at the pool. Turns out, I ended up being pretty good at swimming and even swam in college for the Panthers of Northern Iowa. Now though, I'm a big fan of anything that gets me active - hiking, biking, walking the dog!

Speaking of sports, I'm an Olympic fanatic. I love the camaraderie, the spirit, and the strength of these athletes. I've got a countdown for the Rio Olympics and can't wait for my DVR to be full!

3 things I couldn't live without: my friends, my family, and my dog, Kensington. She usually goes by Kenni and the occasional Ken.

Well that's all for now!

XO

J

No comments:

Post a Comment