This week I'm joining up Mix & Match Mama & A Little Bit of Everything! Stranded with... is a blog they do monthly talking about the three things they'd take with them if they were on a deserted island!
This week's topic is movies! So I have to pick 3 movies that I'd take with me. So here we go, my three favorite movies of all-time!
Okay, so I get this is kind of cheating. But I would take the entire Harry Potter series. I fell in LOVE with Harry Potter as a child. I loved reading as a kid (I get it, I was a nerd) but my parents gave me the first book and I loved it! So from then on, every time a new book was released, we were in line at the bookstore. I re-read these books about once a year and I live for the Harry Potter Marathon weekends on ABC Family/Freeform. So these movies are definitely packed in my bag!
Again, another series! But who doesn't love Home Alone! Macaulay Culkin crushed it as a kid left behind on family vacations. I also know these always tend to play around the holidays, since that's when the McCallister family takes off for vacations, but I love these year round!
My final movie selection is.....
The Sound of Music!
I grew up watching this classic, especially with my mom! We love Julie Andrews, we love the music, we love this movie! Plus, I figured it was best to throw in a classic.
Now, if I really had a my choice, I'd bring Netflix, Amazon Prime, and some other streaming service, so that way I'd have access to almost all of my favorite movies! But, these three selections will have to do!
Happy Wednesday!
xo,
j







The Sound of Music was in my top 3 too! It just never gets old, love everything about that movie!
ReplyDeleteGreat picks!! I could sing to The Sound of Music all day long :)
ReplyDeletehttps://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/
Home Alone!!! What a GREAT movie!!!
ReplyDelete